Wicked form factor sound absorption

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonFo

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok, this is just too cool (and wierd)

Imagine putting this stuff on the walls to treat the room acoustics for a big set of Electrostats. The irony ... :devil:

club_triangles.jpg

16407857.jpg

814hectopascal_2s.jpg

Check them out at: http://hectopascal.shop-pro.jp/?tid=2&mode=f3

Might be OK for a basement man-cave, but a little too much audio overload for my tastes! Gotta give 'em an "A" for creativity though!

You really need a 'stat owner with a twisted mind to use these. Now whom do we know here who has a twisted mind? :confused: Doesn't come to me right now, but gotta think about it over my cup of joe tomorrow.

If anyone wants to buy me my first pair of stats, the object of all my lust and covetous desire, I'll volunteer the front wall in my cave for those panels/tiles or whatever they are...I'm a team player like that. :devil:

You really need a 'stat owner with a twisted mind to use these. Now whom do we know here who has a twisted mind? :confused: Doesn't come to me right now, but gotta think about it over my cup of joe tomorrow.

Yeah, who might that be? :p

I laughed when I first saw them, but then, you know, I sort of started thinking about where in the bat-cave I could use them. :cool:

The back wall has some 'standard' foam bits on it, maybe upgrade them to this and tell visitors: "oh yes, besides the 78 square feet of radiating surfaces already in the room, I just added 14 woofers to the back wall for more bass slam" :devil:

55 Bucks each

What a deal, only 55 dollars each, so to cover a wall would be........hey wait a minute, I must be crazy....................yeah its official:D

Back