Aerius power supply wiring

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kkupp

Reaction score
I am replacing an original power supply with a new one sent by Martin Logan for an Aerius speaker. I was wondering if someone knew how to connect the wires to the new one because the binding posts aren't exactly the same.

If it helps, the old power supply does not have a LED and the new one does. The wiring connections are slightly different as well. The old supply has a binding post labeled green, white, black which match the wires coming into it, but the corresponding terminal on the new power supply is labeled L, _, N. How do I connect my green, black and white wires to that binding post?

Second, the old power supply has one binding post with 2 screws where two red wires are connected. The new power supply has two binding posts in the same place instead of one - one post is a bit larger with three top holes but only two silver screws and then the other post has has two holes and two screws that are copper colored. How do I connect my 2 red wires to one or both of those?

Thanks

Back