Pass Mono Block Opinions

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, after another hour listening session, I find myself in a highly emotional state as my system is really opening up and blooming so wonderfully. I must say I’m at another state of mind and I like it! She seems to be performing so masterfully with the arranging of the instruments/vocalist in their correct location in both horizontal, vertical plain and depth of field. It’s so inspiring and the WOW factor is a 10+. I must say my X350.5 did an astonishing job at playing music but I feel that the XA160.5s has taking me to the next level where the Gods live. I know I sound dorky but I’m just SO static with my current 2CH system. Damn I’m so excited!!! :music:

I haven't heard the XA yet, but I just completed at 3 month

stint with the X350.5 and I must say that I am damned impressed with their sound on a pair of CLS2z's; sweet midrange, ballsy and explosive dynamics, and excellent microdynamics.

I can't imaging that the XA would be an appreciable improvement aside from possibly having more of that classic 'Class A' midrange lushness.

Good luck on yiour decision!

Back