first bear of the year

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angela

Reaction score
Spring is FINALLY arriving in The Colorado Rockies. First bear sighting of the year.

Here it is giving me that "Screw you" look after I chased it off the sunflower seeds on the ground

It's small, probably a yearling. no sign of mom. healthy and furry. when it ran that coat just bounced and glistened in the sun

bear1a.gif

My wife got so excited when she saw a fox hanging out near our back porch. We see raccoons, opossums, and ducks in our yard but BEARS!!! That's getting serious.

Thats great, I almost hit a red fox this morning on Sheridan! I love Colorado!

BTW, I really need to come visit your show room and hear these speaker for myself. Where are you located at?

come on up! just give Roger a call to set something up. We are just "up the hill" in Conifer (285)

I just came back from visiting my Mom in the Springs , the weather was beautiful man I love no humidity !

As soon as we got off the plane back home in GA the humidity hit me like a baseball bat

next time you come to visit mom, sneak off and come on up or bring mom!

Springs are about an hour or so from here and a nice drive up "the luge" on 285 to Conifer

cheers,
Angela

I am from Charlotte, NC and Roger was in GA for 6 years, so we know all about the humidity. Don't miss that part about the south, so miss the plants, and birds, and water and nice folks though

Thanks Angela , I appreciate the invite I will be back in the fall for another visit . I will give a call when I am in town again.Who knows I may take home a pair of Sanders when I am there, its time for some new speakers :D

That's funny! That's where I live. Huntersville to be exact.
you think THAT'S funny, Huntersville was my last address before I left NC back in '83 and headed for CA in my pickup, a U Haul trailer, my cat, and hang glider on the roof

you think THAT'S funny, Huntersville was my last address before I left NC back in '83 and headed for CA in my pickup, a U Haul trailer, my cat, and hang glider on the roof

THAT'S crazy!!!

Nice Bear Angela !

I will have to give you two a shout when I'm out next to visit my son......He lives up the road from you in Pine Jct..........as you know the first traffic light on rte 285 as you come up the mtn.

Nice Bear Angela !

I will have to give you two a shout when I'm out next to visit my son......He lives up the road from you in Pine Jct..........as you know the first traffic light on rte 285 as you come up the mtn.

that's just five miles from our place! come on up!

Back