A new addition

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny Ron would know what a tracker is.........coincidence.....just kidding Ron.

You might want to look in the tweaks section for a CLX bass tweak, it is quick easy not really expensive and it really works.

Then play some Depeche Mode Black Celebration or Violator or play some Blue Man Group on them and see what you think of the bass after that.:rocker:

I am really happy with the base on the CLX. I feel there is more than enough base for my taste. I did go to the tweaks section and saw your post. Very interesting.

Ron was kind enough to invite me to his lovely home today, where we spent a few hours listening to his terrific CLX setup and chatting about music, gear and the state of our investments. :p

Unsurprisingly, the system sounds incredible and the MEN 220 did a fine job of mitigating the near-ness of the left side wall. I'm afraid I rather monopolized the music selection with Redbooks, so we ran out of time before I could hear any multichannel.:eek:

It really was a pleasure, Ron. Thanks for being such a gracious host!

/Ken

Back