newbie here with a couple of questions

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshnich

Reaction score
Hello All,

I have heard a few Martin Logan speakers but honestly cannot say which ones. I was very impressed with the dynamics of the speakers. I am currently using heritage belle klipsch that I have modified significantly. I love the dynamics and presence of the klipsch but I am looking for something a little less imposing. Exploring a number of options martin logan being one.
My room is quite large with vaulted ceilings. Listen to mostly acoustic music at modest levels. I should add this is only for music - no HT. 35 watt class A tube system. Mostly vinyl.

My question is which martin logans would you recommend and what should my budget be?

Thanks

joshnich

35 watt class A tube system. Mostly vinyl.

My question is which martin logans would you recommend and what should my budget be?

Thanks

joshnich
Only you can answer the question about how much you can afford. In that budget you will have to most certainly inlude a new amplifier as 35 watts is just not enough.

What is the size of your room?

I am afraid Bernard is right.....he usually is.

Certainly you can learn a lot on this forum about Martin Logan Electrostatic speakers but you should find a local Hi-end Hi-Fi shop that carries the Martin Logan brand. Then you can listen to that Electrostatic sound and then you can determine what kind of high current amp you will need to satisfy your room and listening style.

Sorry, with electrostats there are no easy answers at least that anybody wants to hear.:D:D

Latest posts

Back