Jim Power No longer with ML!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rossmon1

Reaction score
Here is a reply I just received.

As of March 26, 2010, Jim Power, Service Manager is no longer with Martin Logan. I wish to thank all the well wishers who have inquired about my future. It has been a pleasure working with you.
For service issues, please contact either Melodie or Dana. Here are their email addresses.
[email protected]
[email protected]
Sorry for the inconvenience and happy listening.

© Copyrighted material. This e-mail along with any attachments is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. Retransmission, copying, printing or any other form of disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete this e-mail and any attachments. Thank you.

Since you're new we won't roast you too much over that, but yeah, we pretty much knew that. That proverbial horse has been flogged to death.

Oh sorry for taking the bandwidth. I should have known, I wasn't the first but saw an opportunity to be helpful after seeing the sticky on Jim's contact info!

Back