Any CT Folks have Spire,Summit X or CLX?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Necrosuit

Reaction score
Hey folks,
I’m new on here but have been listening to high end audio for years thanks to my dad. I’ve heard ML, Quests, requests, Sequel I & II and prodigy at my dad’s house over the years, I finally purchased my first system this year which has the ML Vantage which I love! I will be moving into a new house soon and in my near future will be an ML upgrade, I am looking at the Spire, Summit X or CLX due to bigger panels. I have not had a chance to hear any of these yet and was wondering if anyone in CT has any of these that they wouldn’t mind doing a demo for me or getting a crew together for some good ol listening? I don’t know my full budget yet, but if the CLX sounds anything like it’s supposed to, I will re-arrange some walls to accommodate! ha.---Pete

If you have the room, the CLX is much, much better than the Summit X. If funds are tight, I would look for a used Summit on Audiogon. I don't hear much difference between the Summit and Summit X, to make it worth the additional cost.

Hey Ron,
I ended up getting the Spire, couldnt pass up the amazing price I came across. So far I am extremely happy with them! But many hours of break in to go. But the CLX is on my hit list down the road.

Hey Ron,
I ended up getting the Spire, couldnt pass up the amazing price I came across. So far I am extremely happy with them! But many hours of break in to go. But the CLX is on my hit list down the road.

Congratulations on the Spire. Since my last post I ended up with the CLX. I started with the Vantages, moved to Summits, and now this. Its just a matter of time. Enjoy the Spires, they are a great sounding speaker. Take your time.

Attachments

• Martin Logan CLX speakers 001.jpg
    Martin Logan CLX speakers 001.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 978
Ron, let me be the first to call dibs if you ever decide to change speakers :D I've got to have that set of CLXes!!

Gordon

Ron,
Congrats on those! very nice, just wish I could hear them! Yea Ill be taking my time:rolleyes: Gordon I got dibs on dibs haha.

Back