Recent Martin Logan service experience

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce Weiland

Reaction score
Hey guys, and gals,

Life is good!

The New Martin Logan still has many of the old employees.

I recently needed my Prodigy power supply replaced. One was bad and the other a bit weak.

Dana was immediately responsive by email:bowdown:, gave me detailed instructions, with pictures:D, to truly isolate the real problem and then got the replacement parts right to me. :rocker:

We had several pleasant and informative emails back and forth, and a nice long telephone conversation.

He is very knowledgeable, and very willing to do what it takes.

My Prodigy are a bit over three years old, and all was covered under warranty. :D

Life is good!

Bruce

With all the recent negativity , its good to hear some positive !

Very cool. I have odysseys so it is good to hear that folks there still have the know-how to deliver and support the older models. Thanks.

On another note - how is the sunfire tube pre?

I recently had a very similar experience with Dana regarding my Prodigys. I was so impressed with the service I mailed him a personal gift as a token of gratitude.

Dana - if you're listening out there, check the mail room today. Thanks again!

With all the recent negativity , its good to hear some positive !

That's the thing...all the recent negativity is purely speculation...the real proof is in the eating and ML still serves the best meal around...so to speak.

That's funny, now it looks like Bernard is calling DrJRapp a troll.

Yup - Bernard really is nice, isn't he? Too nice. Suspect, I always think;)

He's very fussy, though.:)

Yup - Bernard really is nice, isn't he? Too nice. Suspect, I always think;)

He's very fussy, though.:)
You really want me to take off the gloves? Nah, you guys are too nice !

Fussy? Yeah, I have been accused of that before...my unipivot head does not like to scroll from side to side.

That's funny, now it looks like Bernard is calling DrJRapp a troll.
Yeah, apologies my good doctor. I was going to delete my post, but if I did now Rich's post would not make sense, and I know that Rich would have none of that.

There was a damn troll who was posting crap all over this board.

Back