A Dane and his ML's

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChevyDK

Reaction score
Hi all!

I have been the owner of ML's for about 6 years now.
I started out with the Ascent I, then a pair of Script I and a Cinema.
This Monday I changed my Ascent's to a pair of Prodigy's, and I loved them!

Unfortunately they only played well for 2 days, and now I have some low output from the left one, but I will be posting a new thread about this, hopping for some help from you all.

:music:

Denmark is one of my favorite places, greetings!

Is there any chance your power cord is not firmly connected? I've done that more than once. It looks connected but is not all the way in the socket.

Hope you get it sorted quickly so you can get back to listening!

Denmark is one of my favorite places, greetings!

Is there any chance your power cord is not firmly connected? I've done that more than once. It looks connected but is not all the way in the socket.

Hope you get it sorted quickly so you can get back to listening!

It turned out to be the wires soldered to the panels. They had loosened as the panels had slided a bit down. I repaired both speakers, and it has worked ever since.

It turned out to be the wires soldered to the panels. They had loosened as the panels had slided a bit down. I repaired both speakers, and it has worked ever since.
Contact ML because they will give you some brackets that will prevent those panels from sliding down again. Ive got them for my Prodigy speakers.

Back