ML moving production to Canada???

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2beornot2bop

Reaction score
Pardon me, if there's already been a thread on this. The source I learned this from is known to every1 here, so it's obviously valid. ML is obviously moving production to Canada as a cost cutting measure.

Has anyone heard ML's timeline for the move? The obvious concerns are how will moving production to Canada effect a simple panel replacement? Other concerns I have are paying duty, and excessive shipping fees based upon international shipping rates.

Perhaps if anyone is in need of new panels the time to order them is now, before the move.

As they say, that's progress :(

Pardon me, if there's already been a thread on this. The source I learned this from is known to every1 here, so it's obviously valid. ML is obviously moving production to Canada as a cost cutting measure.

Has anyone heard ML's timeline for the move? The obvious concerns are how will moving production to Canada effect a simple panel replacement? Other concerns I have are paying duty, and excessive shipping fees based upon international shipping rates.

Perhaps if anyone is in need of new panels the time to order them is now, before the move.

As they say, that's progress :(

How does everyone here supposedly knowing your source make the information valid?

Latest posts

Back