Prodigy's rock my world

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LOVE my Prodigy. Click on the link in my sig line to see the whole system! I have Obsidian rails on my Prodigy (think Piano black finish) and I think they look HOT!

I can tell you this...get the TV out from between them and your sound stage will REALLY OPEN UP!!! I would love to go from my 70" RPTV to a 70"+ wall mounted bad boy to get just that sound stage improvement!

Your system looks great! What amps are you using?

I've lusted over your Prodigy's in the past until I finally decided I had to have a pair for myself. Life is good!

As for the TV, it will stay as part of a home enterainment center. I plan to add a drop down screen and projector for movies. The projector will actually drop down from the ceiling too.

The blue amps on the bottom of the shelves drive the Prodigy's. They are Ampzilla 2000 mono blocks from Spread Spectrum Technologies (SST). The grey amps on the top shelf drive the two subs in the sub horn enclosure. They are Carver Silver 7t mono blocks. Then center channel is driven off the Onkyo receiver.

Back