Prodigy's rock my world

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wardsweb

Reaction score
I spent some extended time with my Prodigy home theater watching the full length epic "Red Cliff". Hour after hour they were blissful. From the room shaking explosions to the delicate musical renderings from the Guqin (qin), I was enveloped in the whole experience. These speakers never cease to amaze me and I've heard a lot of speakers in my life ranging from a couple hundred dollars to well over 100,000.

Thank you Martin Logan - you rock my world.

Timing is good Ward.........we need a little 'upbeat Logan' ....'good karma' (thought I'd get a plug in for 'ya) around here !

Timing is good Ward.........we need a little 'upbeat Logan' ....'good karma' (thought I'd get a plug in for 'ya) around here !

Only time will tell what happens at the head shed. As for the speakers produced, they speak for themselves. Martin Logan electrostats have been in a working system in my house for the last 15 years or so. I don't see that changing any time soon. Martin Logan's speak to my soul like no other.

prodigy06.jpg

Last edited:
Those are awesome. I seem to be saying that a lot about your speakers. I have odysseys with descent. I have heard the prodigy and of course love them. The thing I really like is that they are so IMPOSING!! To he'll with a small footprint. :)

Those are awesome. I seem to be saying that a lot about your speakers. I have odysseys with descent. I have heard the prodigy and of course love them. The thing I really like is that they are so IMPOSING!! To he'll with a small footprint. :)

My wife says, "they make a statement." That's the way I like it, because I like'm big. :D

I agree, I love the huge look. A lot of people think I am nuts for having such a large speaker in the room, but I'd rock the Prodigy in a second! haha

I have Ascents and Love them, but have always thought that the Prods would be a logical next step. Some day I hope.

Doug - out

Size does matter....and don't let anyone tell you different.....cause until they crawl out trembling from the ML experience........well it is size that makes the motion......at least with speakers.:D

Big MLs rock and bigger ML rock some more, I think it is a law of physics.:D

Bigger is Better...and more is not enough.

Nothing exceeds like excess!

Seriously though, I "needed" the Prodigy's to have enough dynamic impact to offset the subwoofer or was it the other way around?

Bigger is Better...and more is not enough.

Nothing exceeds like excess!

Seriously though, I "needed" the Prodigy's to have enough dynamic impact to offset the subwoofer or was it the other way around?

I've said it before and I'll say it again...Prodigy's are one of my all time favorite ML speakers ever produced!! You lucky dog you..

Dan

Ok I'll ask it. I notice Avatar on your tv. How did that happen. :)

I think it would have been better is you had said your last name was Cameron and it was just a daily that you had running.:D

I LOVE my Prodigy. Click on the link in my sig line to see the whole system! I have Obsidian rails on my Prodigy (think Piano black finish) and I think they look HOT!

I can tell you this...get the TV out from between them and your sound stage will REALLY OPEN UP!!! I would love to go from my 70" RPTV to a 70"+ wall mounted bad boy to get just that sound stage improvement!

Your system looks great! What amps are you using?

I can't remember who it was, but I think a member on this site had Prods in a piano finish that looked incredible!!!
Anyone remember that? And I think he was trying to sell them at one point!?!?

Doug - out

Latest posts

Back