System #350 (Source)

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marklar182

Reaction score
1. Member Name: Mark B

2. Location: Dallas, Texas

3. ML Model(s): Source SE, Encore TF

4. Year Purchased: 2010

5. Mods/Changes: New owner Mod :)

6. Associated Electronics:

AVR= Sony STR-DA50ES (Soon to be replaced)
Source= Mainly Apple TV, Wii, Cable box, PS2
Cables= Belden 5T00UP from Blue Jeans (net jacketed/assembled by me)
Display= Hitachi L55s603

7. Comments and/or stories about your Martin Logan experience:
I fell in love when I first saw/heard ML's at a friends house a few years ago. They have been on my wishlist ever since!

8. Excuse the lousy picture, and the less than ideal room/positioning.
P1050774.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome Mark, what's that around the frame of your TV ? some kind of cellophane ?

If your decision is dependent on TV content......you may have no choice but to take it back.:D

Oh yeah, welcome.

nice system! welcome to the club! also though you would like to know there is a new audiophile group here in DFW.. small group of guys meet once or twice a month to talk all things audio. let me know if you want more info. you can pm me or email me.

jason

Last edited:
Been away awhile, but still rocking the ML's.

Still have the Sony ES AVR, I cant bring myself to let it go. It drives the Sources beautifully when switched to 4ohm. But it could be better.....

So, the Newest additions have arrived; Primaluna Prologue 7 Monoblocks. Waiting on some materials so I can make the signal cables, so no comments on the sound with my setup. The Sony AVR has a Preout section, so that is where the signal to the tubes will be feed from.

A turntable is around the corner, the Sony AVR also has a pretty decent phono stage, so I will be feeding the TT into the AVR as well until I get the itch to upgrade to a nice preamp.

Teaser;
n7l0.jpg

Back