Looking for references on a member (Joey_V)

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kivas

Reaction score
Hello all, so this is way off topic (kinda) but I'm looking for references on Joey_V. I am thinking of buying a high watch from him and he mentioned he has sold multiple high end pieces of audio equipment on here before. If anyone here can either respond or PM with any feedback you have buying from Joey_V that would be great.

Thanks in advance

(oh and to the moderators sorry if you believe this should be in another forum, wasn't sure where to post this)

Last edited:
I haven't bought anything from Joey, but I would trust him with my life (he is almost a doctor, after all . . .). Seriously, though, I have met him in person and gotten to know him and he is a truly decent, honorable, trustworthy person. You won't find a person on this forum who doesn't speak highly of him. You can buy from him with complete confidence.

I haven't bought anything from Joey, but I would trust him with my life (he is almost a doctor, after all . . .). Seriously, though, I have met him in person and gotten to know him and he is a truly decent, honorable, trustworthy person. You won't find a person on this forum who doesn't speak highly of him. You can buy from him with complete confidence.

X2.........I brought the kid into the world of 'analog'.......he was a beautifull baby....:music:

Yep, great guy. If he tells you he's going to do something you can count on it. He's a good soul.

(oh and to the moderators sorry if you believe this should be in another forum, wasn't sure where to post this)

Joey sold his speakers to the moderator so I suspect there will not be any grief about your post.:D

Kevin

Joey sold his speakers to the moderator so I suspect there will not be any grief about your post.:DKevin

No, Tim and I are Moderators, he sold 'em to the boss !

I purchased Joey's VPI turntable, which was perfect. He even followed up with a phone call to see how the setup was going. Now thats class!

Tj

Kind of ironic.

Joey V is so trustworthy you don't ever have to watch him.

But he has been known to be a carrier of 'Upgradeitis' for which there is no known cure.

So very trustworthy but contagious.

Last edited:
Back