Open Invitation to my home in Florida!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Audioseduction

Reaction score
If you plan on being in the area of Tampa Bay I welcome you to my home to listen to my system. Just get in touch with me ahead of time so I can make sure I'm available. :music:

Hey George,

I'd like to throw (gently place) my UHA modded Tascam BR-20 reel to reel and some Tape Project tapes in my truck for an across the state road trip. You guys over there in Tampa have some awesome systems I'd love to hear.

I hope to be caught up with things around here by late April.

Ray

Ray, you should try to coordinate a Tampa visit for when we have a TBLS meeting, usually the 1st Tue of the month (but varies from time to time). I'll probably be hosting the meeting myself in May or June, after I (ever) get the Squeezebox Touch, and to also demo my new C-J CT5.

Hey Alan,

I've been intrigued by the T.B.L.S. for a while now and would love to be a fly on the wall at one of the events. Tuesdays are good for me because I usually have a gig on the weekends. I'll bookmark the web site.

Oh, and thanks for the help with the ReadyNAS NV+. It's a rascal, but it's working really good now. Next I'll have to get the Squeezebox Touch! :D

Ray

Hello,
Living just to the South of you guys in Sarasota, I am highly tempted to come and check out George's System and I have been wanting to attend a TBLS Meeting.
Cheers,
JJ

Ray and JJ, I would be more then happy to have you guys over. You can maybe come over to our TBLS meet in then either during that day or the following day stop by my place. If get a chance just get in touch with me so I can accomadate the date & time and thats for anyone else.

Back