I just got the last pair of source on amazon for $1500

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

projectormovielover

Reaction score
Guys I cant believe it:rocker:

I am now very proud to call myself a member of the martin logan owners club

I dont have alot of money but I'm young and have a long long way to go before I can come close to what any of you guys have . Right now I'm buzzing with joy knowing that theres going to be some guy knocking at my door on thursday asking me to sign for a pair of electrostatic heaven :music:

I'm sure your going to find all the questions I have coming up to be rather comical but thats how we learn right?

Thank you so much everyone here and I look forward to gaining a bunch of new best friends:D

I am glad to hear you got your speakers. I guess our post on your convince my wife thread did the trick.
Cheers, Greg

Congrats! I know how you feel, I just received my Source SE's from Amazon! They are amazing!

And so the cycle begins.....:music:

Welcome to our nightmare......I mean little corner of the universe.

I rememeber when I bought my first set of MLs in 96. Specifically, I remember how excited I was to get the system set up that first time.

Your enthusiasm is appreciated here.

And know that you have embarked on a life long journey of fun, joy and if you are lucky passion. Good Luck and don't forget to have fun.

That is awesome. Congrats. Now you have to figure out the first thing you are going to play on them. It's important!

congrats

are they Source or Source se?

main difference...
1 is wood 1 is vinyl,
the Source comes with the adjustable stand and SE does not

Latest posts

Back