Jim Power is RETIRING!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please explain what "talent" (other than JP) you mean and provide proof positive (specific individuals and what they did) to support your statement that "the talent pool was fired".

I think he is talking about the production staff, Gordon. The guys that have experience making these panels for the last few decades. The majority of them have been fired.

I'm trying to determine if it's you or Justin (whom you quoted) who is under the influence :)

It was probably the new Hole album interfering with my brain waves...

I'm not sure dear Ms Love can actually sing and I'm not sure I actually like Hole in general. I'm also not sure where the talent that makes it a good album really emananted from within the woman herself, but there are some damn fine tracks on it.

Jim Power-

If you are reading this post, I vote that you come out with a DIY ESL kit. That would be bad-ass!!!

You would sell a ton. me thinks.

I think he is talking about the production staff, Gordon. The guys that have experience making these panels for the last few decades. The majority of them have been fired.

Thanks for clarifying Rich.

Wasn't aware of that fact.

Gordon

Back