What does the O in MLOC stand for?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bkrakim

Reaction score
Perhaps a silly question but it is on my mind whenever I see it...so here goes. I can't seem to figure out what the "O" in MLOC stands for. I see a lot of people abbreviate / refer to the Martin Logan Club = MLOC. Thx.

I thought it was 'O' as in 'OMG' these speakers are awesome!

Or maybe 'O' as in 'Okay' now show me where the hidden speakers are because there is no way that there are just two speakers in this room.

The Martin Logan 'O' Club where members meet to say 'O'

Come on, Jason and Bernard, help me out here.

MLOC is a secret society within the MLC. Tom doesn't know about it. sshhh.

There are some here that probably have no idea what you are talking about Bernard.

But that is kind of where I was going. At the MLOC we could all become the Knights of 'O', as opposed to the social club
http://www.knightsofnee.com/knightsofnee/

Note they are Canadian, so Martin Logan would fit right in:)

Last edited:
There are some here that probably have no idea what you are talking about Bernard.

But that is kind of where I was going. At the MLOC we could all become the Knights of 'O', as opposed to the social club
http://www.knightsofnee.com/knightsofnee/

Note they are Canadian, so Martin Logan would fit right in:)
Joe, note too that the site was last updated in 2003. Perhaps they laughed themselves silly into extinction ? :rolleyes:

Yeah, now that you are older, you must avoid falling on the floor at all costs because it usually means you just broke your hip:D

"I've fallen and I can't get up" or "Little help here."

I would guess that there are now 5, I mean 3 generations that don't know the destructive power of the "Holy Grenade of Antioch", what a shame.:ROFL:

Last edited:
Joe - this is a site for very serious audiophiles.

I sometimes wonder what we are doing here:)

I don't know about you, but I just hang out here so I can say I know you and Bernard and of course all the chicks that hang out here.

i think if i had they system you guys have i would walk around with a grin and a joke 24/7 too. you both have reached the highest stage of the audiophile, happiness. cheers!

Joe - this is a site for very serious audiophiles.

I sometimes wonder what we are doing here:)
Dang, I got it wrong again - I am here because I thought this site was for audiofools :eek:

I don't know about you, but I just hang out here so I can say I know you and Bernard and of course all the chicks that hang out here.
My sympathies - your claim to fame is that you can say you know me :eek: Oh well, you know a Diva too, so that compensates. :p

i think if i had they system you guys have i would walk around with a grin and a joke 24/7 too. you both have reached the highest stage of the audiophile, happiness. cheers!
Despite not being in the same class as the select CLX/Diva crowd, I am quite happy - ignorance is bliss :music:

Latest posts

Back