Prodigy Sneak Peak

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wardsweb

Reaction score
With help from Jim Power, I just took delivery of a pair of custom Prodigys trimmed in ebony; stay tuned, more to follow...

prodigy.jpg

With help from Jim Power, I just took delivery of a pair of custom Prodigys trimmed in ebony; stay tuned, more to follow...

prodigy.jpg

are these the ones that I know about???

NO WAY!!! HOW FREAKIN' COOL! Jim Power is such a stud! I swear the guy can get ANYTHING Martin Logan you need! I can't wait for pics!

Maybe the best speakers EVER from ML!

No, that would be the Statement E2. But maybe the second or third-best!

What's in those boxes - aren't they a bit small?

They ship with each woofer base in its own box (126 pounds each) and the two electrostatic panels in one box (112 pounds).

That is really slick. Congrats. I am an odyssey owner and I am sure
you will like the prodigy. What are u driving them with?

Wow! Looking forward to seeing those puppies unboxed...prodigy's are one of my favorite ML speaker of all time....under $15k of course!:D

Dan

So Ward,

Where's the beef? :confused:

GG

"The watched pot never boils." or so they say. As for the guy who just got new speakers, his wife decided we had to go pick out carpet for our grandson's room tonight. So no time to do much with the speakers. I did open the boxes and took a shot of the panels. They are Brazilian Ebony, sometimes called Ironwood. This is not to be confused with African Ebony which is almost black.

Prodigy_panels.jpg

I was gonna say that African ebony would not have looked good with those speakers at all but I just kept my mouth shut for once. that wood color looks sweet from the pic you provided.

Hello,
Ward, did Jim track down a pair of Prodigies for you? Or did you already have a pair and send them to be refinish them?

I am asking because I have been looking for Prodigies. And ideally, I want to get a Brand New Pair.
Cheers,
ML

Back