Atlanta Meet-Up

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MDSPHOTO

Reaction score
Repman and I were talking recently about getting some of the Atlanta contingent together for some weekend listening events. We have a pretty good number of people now in Atlanta and thought it might be fun to check out each other's systems. I have always wanted to see that wicked home theater up at Big Canoe, hint, hint, nudge, nudge. Let me know how many of you might be interested?

Repman and I were talking recently about getting some of the Atlanta contingent together for some weekend listening events. We have a pretty good number of people now in Atlanta and thought it might be fun to check out each other's systems. I have always wanted to see that wicked home theater up at Big Canoe, hint, hint, nudge, nudge. Let me know how many of you might be interested?

Subtle, really subtle :p

Sure, it's getting to be that time, I had been thinking along these lines as well.

Let's bat around some dates.

I'm pretty open on weekends this March.

But I do want to see other people systems. Hint, Hint ... ;)

"But I do want to see other people systems. Hint, Hint ..."

Absolutely, perhaps we can set-up a listening session each month at a different member's home. I know I would welcome the opportunity to have some critical ears help me with my final speaker placement. Any weekend in March is fine for me except this weekend. If we are in agreement that JonFo will be our first visit, we will leave it to you to determine what day or time works best for you and your family.

Whew, busy week guys, finally coming up for air.

How about the weekend of March 20 / 21 ?

Jonathan , The 20th works for me but I will traveling On the 21st .

thanks for the update.

Larry

OK, sounds good, we're on for the 20th then.

MDSPHOTO, please PM with your personal email, and I'll send directions and other info.

I already have Repman's info.

Should be a fun time.

Well, for various reasons, the 20th did not work out, so we are re-planning for the first weekend in April.

Back