May need some suggestions for some front height speakers

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STV

Reaction score
There has been a lot of talk about the possibility of the Denon AVP-A1HDCI pre/pro (which I own) getting an update to include Audyssey DSX. If this does indeed happen, I'd really like to try it out and see what all the fuss is about. But in order to do that I will have to add a pair of height speakers to the front array. I thought about possibly the Script i, but at nearly 44 inches tall, I think that they may be just a tad too tall. Now if I did go with Script i's, how much of a hit in sound would I take by placing them horizontally as opposed to the normal vertical position?

Any other options for an ML speaker that could work for my needs? As I said, I don't know if/when DSX will happen, but I need to start looking into my options now. What do you all think might be the best way to go?

This is a pic of my front system layout with a possible location for DSX speaker placement (red circles).

MLsystemanglewithpossibleDSXlocatio.jpg

Thanks in advance. :)

Seth

Back