Thanks, Zaphod!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RichTeer

Reaction score
Hi All,

Jenny and I spent the last few days in Vancouver, soaking up some Olympic atmosphere. I mentioned to fellow forum member, Lance (Zaphod), that we'd be in the area, and asked if he would be interested in getting together for an hour or two. He was, so on Saturday Jenny and I met Lance and his wife at their home for lunch. We had a great time, and I just want to thank Lance and Tamara for their hospitality, so thanks guys!

It's always nice putting faces to names; if anyone is planning a visit to BC's Okanagan region, by all means get in touch with me and we'll try to get together!

Hi All,

Jenny and I spent the last few days in Vancouver, soaking up some Olympic atmosphere. I mentioned to fellow forum member, Lance (Zaphod), that we'd be in the area, and asked if he would be interested in getting together for an hour or two. He was, so on Saturday Jenny and I met Lance and his wife at their home for lunch. We had a great time, and I just want to thank Lance and Tamara for their hospitality, so thanks guys!

It's always nice putting faces to names; if anyone is planning a visit to BC's Okanagan region, by all means get in touch with me and we'll try to get together!

hey, the pleasure was all mine!

but it must have been the weirdest get together seeing as my HT and logans are all in boxes, and the system upstairs is in pieces waiting for shelving.

next time ...

Latest posts

Back