Phoenix Residents - ML at local Fry's

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

40yearfan

Reaction score
In case anyone is interested, the Fry's Electronics on Baseline Road in Tempe, AZ. has just put in a dedicated sound room with all ML products. The have the Preface, Vista, Source and Purity all set up and ready to try out. The also had a Motif and Matinee center speaker. I'm not sure what kind of equipment they have driving them.

In case anyone is interested, the Fry's Electronics on Baseline Road in Tempe, AZ. has just put in a dedicated sound room with all ML products. The have the Preface, Vista, Source and Purity all set up and ready to try out. The also had a Motif and Matinee center speaker. I'm not sure what kind of equipment they have driving them.

Really? I'll have to check that out when I'm down there...is it going to be in all Frye's Electronics stores or just the one on Baseline?

Dan

Really? I'll have to check that out when I'm down there...is it going to be in all Frye's Electronics stores or just the one on Baseline?

Dan

Sorry about not getting back to you sooner wink. I've been out of town. I know it's at the Fry's on Baseline as I'm in there at least once a week (my office is literally 2 blocks from there). I never go to the Fry's up north so I couldn't tell you.

Back