Planar/Logan Harmony

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mojambo

Reaction score
I have SL3's as front speaks but want HT set up. Can small maggies for the rear work with the logans? Will need a center as well. Advice would be appreciated.

Gary

I have SL3's as front speaks but want HT set up. Can small maggies for the rear work with the logans? Will need a center as well. Advice would be appreciated.

Gary
Hola Gary...I do not see any reason why the Maggies will not work with ML as rear speakers. Just adjust the level with the pink noise usually built in in all HT receivers for equal volume. You can use a Matinee or similar product as center channel. Sometimes you can find a used Cinema i in a fair price. It will match your SL3 very well. Hope this can help...happy listening,
Roberto.

Don't know much about surround but there is a stereo shop in Mass. I just checked and they have used Motif,Fresco in their used listings and they are not that far away.
I have stopped there a few times but haven't bought but they seem like decent people.
Spearit sound is the name.
Others here I am sure can tell you about these.

Best,
Bob

Latest posts

Back