Very slow delivery Depth I

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stepchal

Reaction score
Hi Im using a distributor outside the US to get my new depth i but as yet have not received due to a parts shortage?

Is it normal to wait 3 months for the depth i to be made?

I must say the distributor is being very accomodating they loaned a descent i but really 3 months to me is simply too long...

Or am i being unreasonable?

Im in 2 minds now whether to simply cancel my order and get my money back:( but what to buy in its place if I do:confused:

Hi Im using a distributor outside the US to get my new depth i but as yet have not received due to a parts shortage?

Is it normal to wait 3 months for the depth i to be made?

I must say the distributor is being very accomodating they loaned a descent i but really 3 months to me is simply too long...

Or am i being unreasonable?

Im in 2 minds now whether to simply cancel my order and get my money back:( but what to buy in its place if I do:confused:

if you want one of the best subs out there you need to buy the JL audio Fathom F113 subs. They are way better than the ML sub and integrate nicely with my SL3's. THere is no comparison out there!

Hello,
While a fan of JL Subs, I really do not think that statement is germane to the OP's issue. Also, Martin Logan's ESL Subwoofers are fantastic as well and some might prefer them to the JL.
Cheers,
ML

Back