Custom Finishes

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I'm in Ann Arbor now working with another guy completing some training for complex installs. I'm pretty sure the Ann Arbor store has a fully-functional Pro-Ject turntable on display with "Kind of Blue" ready to go. They have it with a pair of Vienna Acoustics Mozart Grands and a Denon integrated. If you're serious about a Vantage demo, they would probably move the Vantages into that room with that Pro-Ject and the Denon Integrated. If you go in there, make sure you call and set up a demo with Jeff MacMahon. He very very knowledgeable. He's only part-time though so don't go out there without knowing he's working.

way cool - lots of competition in Ann Arbor too -- which is good cuz if I am going to make the 35 minute trip -- might as well go to other places too!! Awsome to hear you are working in an area you love... That is hard to do...Soon you will have your own custom install shop.. :) Most awsome...

Back