MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geitebukk

Reaction score
Hi everybody I am just a new member to this forum. I just bought a pair of CLS II that was made i may 1990 and is still playing with the origin stators.
However they have not been in use for the last 5-6 years I guess. The sourse I use is a upgraded Pioneer PD 75 with a LC3 clockmodule as a player.
The signal is treated by a Promitheus DA with theoutput IC replaced by discret modules from a Austraulia. For preamp I also use a Promitheus TVC.
The amps is Vincent SP T-100 that are hybrid monoamps with 100W. All the signalcables from a German company called Sommer cable. Selvmade power cords with Furutech all the way. I also use a a Nothingham Horizon with a upgraded Rega 600 arm and a mod Denon 103S retipped from Smithson and
in a open wood house.

On my agenda it will be to refurbish som extra CLS stators I have in stock.
I guess I will never know when origin will becomme silent. I will send them to Netherlands or Germany to have this done with 6 micron foil instead of the usual 12 micron. Make the transien faster and the sound is not so dull. I live in Norway

Best regard
Geitebukk

Welcome.........how's the weather in Norway ?

Back