Arcici stands for CLS

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyclone

Reaction score
I'm selling a pair of CLS IIzs with Arcici stands. What are the stands worth on their own? Can you still purchase them new?

Last edited:
i think your stands are worth some serious $$$$ if you sell them. I would suspect spliting them would yield a higher gross.

they are no longer available - only the sound anchors

Stands available?

I'm selling a pair of CLS IIzs with Arcici stands. What are the stands worth on their own? Can you still purchase them new?

Hi, did you ever sell your Arcici stands? I'm in need of a pair for CLSiiz's. Or if anyone knows where I can locate a pair I'd be very grateful if you chimed in.

Thanks in advance,
Enjoy!

Bernard, many thanks for posting that information. It's not that long a drive up to B.C. from my locale. If I can't locate a pair of Arcici's it appears this gives me another option. Much obliged sir!

I'll have some nice custom stands for the CLS IIz for sale on Ebay in a couple of weeks. They will have a very low starting price if you are interested. I'll post the link on this site when they are on there.

Dan, I'm interested, thanks. Any chance to get a peep at them before they're posted on eBay?

They are just waiting for one more coat of primer then the first layer of matte black paint is going on. I'll try and get a photo on here the moment they are painted. oh by the way they are made from solid pine by a carpenter/joiner friend of mine who has been in the trade for 15 years. Don't worry I'll keep you posted. Build quality appears to be bombproof construction. I weigh 17 Stone and they easily took my weight when I stood on one, it didn't even move.

Last edited:
Here's a shot of one just after it has been assembled, before being sanded then primed...

Attachments

• clstands.jpg
    clstands.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 515
Dan, I'm interested, thanks. Any chance to get a peep at them before they're posted on eBay?

Before you make any purchasing decision you should take a look at what member C.A.P. (Chris) built for his speakers. It was not just a simple stand, but also included bracing for the frames, all in metal. He posted pictures here, but I can't locate the thread, so send him a PM.

Yes I did make them for the CLS. They are a better version than the Arcci stands and are fully braced with resonance bushings at all connections. All 5/16 thick welded metal and fully powder coated. They are a better height than any stands that the CLS use. I tested every height. and found this to give the best bass and mid range. CLS NEED stands . Its worlds different with them and with rear bracing.

Attachments

• S6300723 (Small).JPG
    S6300723 (Small).JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 485
Last edited:
Back