Greetings from the Sierra Foothills (Gold Country)

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ancient1

Reaction score
I have owned ML speakers for several years, but just now learned about the club. I am looking forward to seeing other users systems.
My theater uses all ML speakers. I have Ascent 1 units for L and R duty, and a Stage center channel unit. Side and rear speakers are Fresco wall mounted units, and I use 2 Descent sub-woofers. These are in a dedicated theater room, and the sound is just incredible. I use a JVC DLA-RS2 projector and a Stewart FireHawk screen, all driven by Aragon 8008-3 amps and an Anthem Statement D2 processor. Electronics are all protected by PS Audio Premier Powerplant controllers (2).
I am (justly, I believe) very proud of this system, and love to show it off. Everyone who has listened to it says it is the best sound they have ever heard.

Sounds like a great system and room. Can you post some pictures. Welcome to the club.
Cheers, Greg

Welcome to the club from NJ

I just joined the club as well. Sounds like you have a great system set-up. What are your musical preferences and movies with your awesome system? I guess you have the Sierra Foothills Rockin'! No wonder the Pacific coast has all those quakes.:rocker:

Back