Aerius for theater mains?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rlbol

Reaction score
I have an opportunity to buy some Aerius i and center channel and wanted to know how they will do in a home theater? It would be between some klipsch rf7 with matching center and the martin logans?

Are the Aerius' going up front or back? Most important is fronts and center matching. Ideally everything should match though.

I have a pair of Aerius i, and a Logos center. I'm pretty happy with it. This replaced a set of PSB 800s and a PSB 100ci up front. I moved 800s to the rear....rears not matching but will probably change that eventually.

having onced owned the RF-7's in a HT set-up I can attest to their ability, especially if one is merely using a HT receiver as amplification (there incredibly effecient) with that being said as easy as they are to drive they can be down right 'nasty' to listen to, in so far as music (damn horn) without the right amplification (in my case tubes).

So if your system is to provide dual use (HT and music) by all means go with the Aerius

Back