A nice visit at the ML facility buildings

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MLFAN

Reaction score
I was on my business trip in KS few days ago and lucky enough to had some spare time for a personal tour at the ML's world headquarter. Joel, the office manager who was so warmly welcome my morning visit. Very patiently and briefly guided me to the production departments and custom shop throughout the buildings.

I was so impressive that they work so systematically in all aspects. Every department's production line was so organized in a clean and bright work area. Those old models which no longer in production as well as the newest one are all displayed in the hallway from there I can see the ML's Pass and Present models at one time.

Last, I was leaded to a special listening room where I can see a pair of brand new CLXs and my Puritys are being tested for burn-in as Joel explained. Next I can see that a pair of McIntosh giant mono block MC 2301 connected to the huge CLXs getting ready to fire out. that moment I'd never forget about the music came out from those monsters, So rich, warm and live. I guess my CLS need to be retired soon. Gotta check my saving account if more enough to bring those monster home one day.

Over all, I was not intended to call for this visit until I was actually in the city of Lawrence, KS. Why don't I give it try. In fact I am one of first 100 registered Insiders Club member of ML. I was being offered a free t-shirt as Beth Dye is sending out to their members. Just check it out for yourself.

Thank you, Joel !

Back