Advice on conneting to power source

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fvbruin

Reaction score
I have the Source (R/L), Matinee, and Dynamo and my question is it okay to just plug in the power to a regular AC plug or can i use a surge protector? I also have a Rotel RLC-900 AC line filter and power sequencer that has the following back panel,
rlc900-bk.pdf
with the left 6 outlets available for Digital Equipment and Accessories. I already have the two outlets for power amp connected to my Integra Receiver DTR 7.8 and my B&K Reference 200.2 stereo amp. Could i use the other 6 outlets for the speakers and Dynamo??

fvbruin,

I would say yes. I would also listen for any changes in the sound of your system. I really do not think you will have a problem because none of the components are a real big current draw. It is always a good idea to protect your investment. Typically but not always, they say do not plug your amp in to one of these because it will change the sound a bit of your amp but ymmv. :)

Depending on how good the power is coming in to you place in the O.C.,which typically is normal, you will be fine

Good Luck

Jeff:cool:

Back