Happy Thanksgiving

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

repman

Reaction score
To the extended Martin Logan Family

I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving , I hope you enjoy your Friends , Food and Family.

We all have a lot to be thankful for, even though its been tough year for a lot of people we should count our many blessings and be thankful.

Regards, Larry

to the extended martin logan family

i wish you a happy thanksgiving , i hope you enjoy your friends , food and family.

We all have a lot to be thankful for, even though its been tough year for a lot of people we should count our many blessings and be thankful.

Regards, larry

and yorn !

Having Thanksgiving a day early Family and friends are on their way.

Hey Tom, not so fast on that Go Packers the Lions are on a roll.

Enjoy the Bird everyone !

Larry, our poor Bills have so many guys on I/R it's starting to look like a Hospital ward

Enjoy the Bird everyone !

Larry, our poor Bills have so many guys on I/R it's starting to look like a Hospital ward

Dave hard to believe they even have an O line to start the game!!

Maybe the new Head coach will have better luck .

Tom my wife being born in Manitowoc and all of her family still there I have to say GO PACK

I was at the stadium last Monday night and had dinner at Curleys restaruant and saw Greg Jennings who was upstairs doing the monday night talk show.

The stadium looked great all decked out for Christmas

Attachments

• packers pic.jpg
    packers pic.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 81
Dave hard to believe they even have an O line to start the game!!

Maybe the new Head coach will have better luck .

Tom my wife being born in Manitowoc and all of her family still there I have to say GO PACK

I was at the stadium last Monday night and had dinner at Curleys restaruant and saw Greg Jennings who was upstairs doing the monday night talk show.

The stadium looked great all decked out for Christmas

really cool!!!

Im indeed thankful for this new place Ive found to poke around and learn from such an intelligent and knowledgeable group of people.

Life is good, live it up.

Back