New ML website

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a chuckle about how they worded it, specifically the word in italics:

"In 2007 members of the MartinLoganOwners.com forum made a pilgrimage to MartinLogan's world headquarters in Lawrence, Kansas."

They did, of course, get it right !

:) - I also got a chuckle out of how they worded Tom's award - "Website of the Year" - I wonder who got "Website of the Year" for 2008, 2009 then? And who was the recipient in 2006? Where are all these ML sites?

Justin,

Thanks for the update! I might have to post my system to the insiders section! Others might like to see the 70" Sony with all the Rotel gear and of course the Prodigy, Theater, Ascent, Scripts and Descent!

Tom,

Congrats on a job well done here! I am so glad the factory finally hooked you up and made it official! If you have questions about ML gear and it is the weekend or evening (and thus Lawrence is closed) this is THE PLACE to get answers!

Just added my system to their page.

Does everyone else get an annoying Twitter/Facebook/Flicker banner in the middle of everyones photos on the system page?

I don't get it - why would I want to add my system when it is already on this forum and there is a link to here?

Just added my system to their page.

Does everyone else get an annoying Twitter/Facebook/Flicker banner in the middle of everyones photos on the system page?

That should be at the bottom. What browser & version are you using so I can see the problem and fix it?

Thanks,
~Justin

Ok, made a change...please refresh and see if it's fixed.

By the way, what version of IE are you using?

Thanks,
~J

New website is so much better to get info out of ML... much better than the new one.
I am a new owner of ML with the Center speaker Feature....Absolutely love it. Looking for a pair of openbox Vantage, or Purity and Depth i

finally some dam prices it's about time.

Ok, made a change...please refresh and see if it's fixed.

By the way, what version of IE are you using?

Thanks,
~J

Hey Justin, I couldn't get back to you for a few days, sorry.

It's still there, smack dab in the middle of pictures.

I'm running Windows Explorer Version 6. Here's the entire version info:

Version 6.0.2900.5512.xpsp_sp3_gdr.090804-1435

I posted my system several days ago and it still not list when you view the list of systems. I see others that posted after I did. What gives! :rolleyes:

Did you happen to buy any of your ML speakers used or online?

If so.......well you may have been blacklisted....

..........just kidding:D

I posted my system several days ago and it still not list when you view the list of systems. I see others that posted after I did. What gives! :rolleyes:

Sorry there was a bug that wasn't displaying your system correctly. I've fixed it and it's now showing up.

Thanks!
~Justin

I just finished uploading my system to my account.
Is there something I need to do to post it to the members systems?
I looked over the entire page and can't seem to see any options.

Back