New ML website

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't registered for their "Insiders Club" (yet), but it's awesome to see our site linked there with the bullet about our National Gathering back in 2007 and the award they gave Tom. Very Cool!

Thanks Tom!

I'd like to introduce myself as well, my name is Justin Bright and I recently started working for MartinLogan as their Director of Marketing. My first goal was to launch a new martinlogan.com.

This forum is awesome, which is why we now link directly to it from our company website. We want to continue for the MartinLogan community to grow! Some new additions to the MartinLogan.com site are:

1) ML Insiders Club -- you can add product reviews, submit product registration (and keep a history), and publish your own system online for the world to admire.

2) Rate it! We want to know what's helpful, so rate reviews and systems to keep the most useful content on top.

3) Dealer locator -- we wanted to make it even easier to find a local dealer, so we've done a complete re-haul on the dealer locator, just click "Hear a Demo."

4) Reserve Dealers -- we know you can't always find a dealer that has our top-of-the-line products in the store to listen to, like CLX and Summit X. Now we have Reserve Dealers, which are guaranteed to have these products on the floor and ready for you to demo.

5) New education pages and FAQ to satisfy your every question about electrostatic speakers and MartinLogan.

6) Product Museum -- hey, we love our new products, but there's always a place in our hearts for past products.

Please have a look around the new site, and let me know if you encounter any problems, I'm counting on this awesome dedicated group to help make our site work as smooth as possible!

~Justin

Hey Justin,
really nice job and welcome aboard!

I registered for the insiders club, guys... Better hurry.. I think I read that the first 100 to register may get some sort of ML vendor schwag... Click on the bon jovi link to see more...

Very smartly done! I've already registered, and will post my system ASAP, once I have updated pics.

Yep, I just registered too. I love schwagg!

I'll get my system in there later today or tomorrow.

Very nice Justin........as you know we're a little bit bullish on M/L around here !

Now that Martin Logan is officially endorsing these forums, but has their own Members System setup, is this site going to keep operating the Members Systems section?

Also, is it just me, or did they raise the price of the Source and Purity speakers?

I think Tom should absolutely keep our Members systems pages, as we tend to go into a lot more audiophile detail and discussion here than would be appropriate for the ML site.

good job Tom it's not easy to get a manufacture to acknowledge a "owners" fan site ! looks like Martin Logan figured they would like to be part of the very REAL internet world.

the bullet about our National Gathering back in 2007
I got a chuckle about how they worded it, specifically the word in italics:

"In 2007 members of the MartinLoganOwners.com forum made a pilgrimage to MartinLogan's world headquarters in Lawrence, Kansas."

They did, of course, get it right !

I got a chuckle about how they worded it, specifically the word in italics:

"In 2007 members of the MartinLoganOwners.com forum made a pilgrimage to MartinLogan's world headquarters in Lawrence, Kansas."

They did, of course, get it right !

That's something they need to change....Klipsch has been calling their annual visits by Klipsch fans "pilgrimages" for years

The ML groups trip was more properly an..... "Ascention"

Last edited:
Cool news.

Just posted my system.

Now, how does one embed links into the desciptions?

Last edited:
Back