Peachtree Nova220Se (Nova300)

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

macallan

Reaction score
I currently have a tubed preamp ($1500) from a Juicy Music and a 15 year old B&K 200.2 amplifier that i listen to all digital (Tidal and Apple lossless files) via Sonos into a Channel Island VDA-2 DAC and would like to consolidate space and simplify. The Peachtree Nova 220Se or the newer Nova300 look like good options but I wonder if I would be stepping up or down in sound quality. I am very happy with my current sound but would like to make the switch for simplicity and space provided i am not downgrading. Any thoughts on the Peachtree? My preamp is regarded as a great bargain preamp and the B&K is also considered good for the money but how would they compare against a much newer class D integrated?

TIDAL
Sonos
Channel Island VDA-2 DAC
Juicy Music Peach II (tubed preamp)
B&K 200.2 amplifier
ML Ethos
Klipsch RSW-15 subwoofer

I called Peachtree and have a new solution. I can keep my tubed preamp and dac use the Peachtree as either an integrated amp or as a amplifier (HT bypass mode). This will give me a new amp and the ability to have a new preamp and dac as well if that sounds better. Seems like a great option. I will have a one box solution via the Peachtree or could switch the HT bypass mode, turn on the Tube preamp and have a Hybrid Tube/Class D set up. Anyone tried the Nova300 with Logans?

TIDAL
Sonos
Channel Island VDA-2 DAC
Juicy Music Peach II (tubed preamp)
B&K 200.2 amplifier
ML Ethos
Klipsch RSW-15 subwoofer[/QUOTE]

Latest posts

Back