New ARC Stuff

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aliveatfive

Reaction score
Frankly, I don't know why this stuff belongs in "Analog" just 'cause it uses tubes. But I digress: Just seen on the ARC bulletin board - 2 noteworthy items. 1st - New Ref 5 Line Stage about to be released. 2nd - new power supply upgrade for PH7 (6H30s in ps to be replaced by a single 5881.)

Last edited:
Plus Seth...the new "Ref phono-pre" ...12k ....GULP !!

Dave -
That Ref phono stage has already been discussed in one of my conversations with Jeff. It has not, as yet, been mentioned on the ARC website.

BTW - the new line stage is also 12 grand. Who knows if it pays to keep up with the latest? (Even if you can afford it.)

My wife and kids say they never know what to get me. Think I should make a suggestion? Of course I could always get it for myself and thank them for being so considerate. Ha Ha!

Seth, I like the looks of the 'new' non-black aluminum handles as well.

Hopefully Overture will have one by the time of the Logan event, yes I've got to convince Terry that us analog guys need our "fix" as well !

what's up with their website? its seems to need a lot of help they even go so far as to ask for it. perhaps one of you ARC lovers that know something about web design could build them something respectable maybe in return they would offer you a great deal on one of those new pre amps

what's up with their website? its seems to need a lot of help they even go so far as to ask for it. perhaps one of you ARC lovers that know something about web design could build them something respectable maybe in return they would offer you a great deal on one of those new pre amps

ARCDB.WS is not part of Audio Research - if that is the "website" you are talking about. If ARCDB is the site you are referring to, they post a disclosure so people do confuse them with ARC Corporate: "This site is not authorized by, endorsed by, or have any official affiliation with Audio Research Corporation."

there goes my foot in my mouth again lol

looks like they have a dealer in il Quintessence Audio maybe when I get some time I will have to stop by and give some a listen to although I am now hooked on the Mcintosh equipment I would still like to hear the some of the ARC stuff

Last edited:
Fact: a pair of ARC V140s driving the Aerius resulted in an immediate order for my first pair of MLs. At the time, the V140s were way above the Aerius's status, but WOW what a combo!:)

Latest posts

Back