Mobile Vinyl – rock while you roll

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonFo

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I’ve tentatively ventured over to the analog side to share this highly interesting and potentially valuable piece of information with my MLC brothers and sisters.

Just the thing for all you Vinyl lovers: The ability to play vinyl in your CAR.

Yes your car.

Read all about it here: http://ookworld.com/hiwayhifi.html

Attachments

• 60broc_illo.jpg
    60broc_illo.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 108
Cool. Just hook it up to one of these Milbert Tube Amps for your car, and you will be rocking!

Now if we can only find a manufacturer of electrostatic car speakers . . .

OK men I think a couple of those "Digi Heads" (JonFo & Rich) are starting to feel their oats !!

may your CDP lasers etch little holes in your undershorts !!! :eek:

Looks like the prototype car CD player.

You know you could order a 59 Cadillac Eldorodo from the factory with a bar where the glove box would usually be.

The point being one would probably need the bar before enjoying the 45s in that player.:rocker:

JonFo, I'm going to have to get you over to Birmingham to experience what vinyl is all about.

Good Vinyl trumps CD every time!

OK men I think a couple of those "Digi Heads" (JonFo & Rich) are starting to feel their oats !!

may your CDP lasers etch little holes in your undershorts !!! :eek:

:devil:

- Now I just need to figure out which of the four lasers in my system might be the one :D

is that like the SNL skit they did back in the early days for the "Royal Deluxe 2" car... they circumsized a baby in the back seat while driving over a bumpy road!

Not really.... Depends on the mastering and how good your player is.
Well it does in my house. Now if you want to talk SACD or DVD-A that sometimes is a different matter depending on mastering as well as the signal chain all the way from mike to disk.

Latest posts

Back