"Martin Logan Day" @ Overture

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you attend a Martin Logan event @ Overture

• No Thanks....I'd rather watch paint dry !

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

twich54

Forum Administrator
Reaction score
Alright folks, I met with Terry Menacker @ Overture (Wilmington, De) yesterday to discuss when he was going to have his M/L Day. He then in turn asked me how many members of the forum did I think I could muster to partake in the event.

The plan would be to have CLX's, Summitt X's, and Spire's set up and running in three different rooms. For those not familiar with Terry's set-up, he has one of the finest Salons in the country, as most of the high end manufacturers will attest to.

So, how many of you would be interested in attending, assuming the date would not conflict with other duties, etc ???

I'll try to be there. Things are hectic at work at the moment (I am covering for a very sick colleague), and I don't know how long that situation will last, but I'd like to be at the event.

Depending on how the stars align, honey-doo's, work, teaching, tournaments, etc. I would probably go.

Dave, not enough options in your poll. I'd love to be there, but can't, and would definitely not want to watch paint dry!

As I see it, you have three definite maybes so far.

Dave isn't kidding about this place being a top notch salon. Also, their staff is extremely knowledgeable and friendly.

This sounds like a unique opportunity to audition lots of great ML gear!

Erik

I've been waiting

I have not heard the CLX. I have been waitng to hear it at Overture. If given advance notice I would make time.

Located in Delaware

Overture is located in Deleware. About 2 hours from DC an dPhiladelphia. Also tax free. Last time I was there was the ML Statement e2. Great food. lLvely dscussion.
The guy who makes the Phantom tonearm was there.

Overture is located in Deleware. About 2 hours from DC an dPhiladelphia. Also tax free. Last time I was there was the ML Statement e2. Great food. lLvely dscussion.
The guy who makes the Phantom tonearm was there.

Bob Graham? Cool!

Dave any updates on this?

Gordon

Gordon, I spoke with Terry on Thur, let him know how many people responded to my poll, number of views the thread got, etc. he said he would let me know 'shortly" ! I'll bug him again if I don't hear back with in week or so.

Back