the new "VPI Classic"

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My concern with this design is the solidly mounted motor. I know that my VPI motor puts out vibrations and I put a mouse pad underneath it. I wouldn't want those vibrations going into the plinth.

My concern with this design is the solidly mounted motor. I know that my VPI motor puts out vibrations and I put a mouse pad underneath it. I wouldn't want those vibrations going into the plinth.

I would caution you not to pass judgement on something you haven't heard. Harry has a pretty darn good track record.

You're absolutely right, never dis anything that you haven't heard. But, I can still have my concerns. :D

Understood Steve, but I suspect as 'Sunday' says....Harry will have it figured out

Last edited:

I had the same concern, hopefully HW has elastically mounted the motor, on the other hand, the solidly? attached motor should lead to excellent dynamic speed stability. Everything is a trade off.

The new table being delivered ???

Cute take on "VPI" !

Attachments

• 275714.full[1].jpg
    275714.full[1].jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 99

Latest posts

Back