Back To The Future

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Satch

Reaction score
Tom, You're awesome! Thanks!

When I started my M.L. journey I figured digital was going to be my reference. With the help of the members of this site, I managed to put together a stereo system that sounded better than any stereo system I'd ever heard. While cobbling together my Mutt system on a budget I knew eventually I would throw a turntable in the mix. That's why I bought the Cary SLP 98P from Joey_V, because it has the phono section. Dang, I miss reading his posts. Anyway, that led to the Scheu Analog Cello turntable that I picked up from jtwrace. J. had that TT set up killer. I was able to start spinning my six albums in less than an hour. I think it sounds better than CDs on the Oppo universal player run through the Benchmark DAC 1 usb. But hey, that's just me and I admit I don't know squat about high end audio. The only audiophile friends I have are here on this site and I've never actually met anybody here!

Looking forward to reading what my friends have to say about all things analog. For me, ANALOG RULES!!! :D:D:D

Satch

Tom, You're awesome! Thanks!

When I started my M.L. journey I figured digital was going to be my reference. With the help of the members of this site, I managed to put together a stereo system that sounded better than any stereo system I'd ever heard. While cobbling together my Mutt system on a budget I knew eventually I would throw a turntable in the mix. That's why I bought the Cary SLP 98P from Joey_V, because it has the phono section. Dang, I miss reading his posts. Anyway, that led to the Scheu Analog Cello turntable that I picked up from jtwrace. J. had that TT set up killer. I was able to start spinning my six albums in less than an hour. I think it sounds better than CDs on the Oppo universal player run through the Benchmark DAC 1 usb. But hey, that's just me and I admit I don't know squat about high end audio. The only audiophile friends I have are here on this site and I've never actually met anybody here!

Looking forward to reading what my friends have to say about all things analog. For me, ANALOG RULES!!! :D:D:D

Satch

Satch,

Glad your enjoying the awesome Cello TT. I'm restoring a vintage TT now. I will post when complete. It's a minor resto but really means a lot to me as it was my dad's second table. I can't wait to hear it...

Back