How do you look at this site?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you look at this site?

• You only look at YOUR threads

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You only look at certain sections

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • You constanly look at ALL sections for new material

Votes: 18 66.7%
  • Your a hawk on this site and you want MORE

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters

jtwrace

Reaction score
So, with proposed Analog section. I'm (and Twitch) wondering how you look at this site.

I used to start from the top, andjust pick through the thread subjects manually, when I was a new member. I had a lot of questions, and I wanted to just read EVERYTHING and so I sort of immersed myself in it up to my knees...

But now, I usually go to the "New Posts" link and just keep up with current events.

But, every now and then, I will just browse through the "Member Systems" section--I LOVE seing all the great setups that other members have. Adn when I have a problem or need some sort of particular info, I'll use the "Search" function to look up older posts...

I pretty much look at everything over and over. Don't know if it's me taking my role as a moderator seriously or if I'm just OCD concerning this forum. I occasionally get bummed when I refresh and there are no new posts!

Because we know that the person who started this thread doesn't only look at his own threads, it's not possible for someone to honestly answer with the first option.

Latest posts

Back