Martin Logan CLX Hits You Tube

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I thought I'd post the first video where you can actually see it... world first, of sorts, I guess

Bit of a far cry from the original HD version, but hey. Not the most inspiring music selection either...

Lots of other nice kit in the room too.

Enjoy.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VzfgQkxsxk

The two CLX vids and the MBL 101 E all mashed together. Watch in high quality full screen. Soz about the sound drop outs - camera flaw when using zoom.

Embarassingly, the MBLs sound way better than the CLX in these vids - but the CLX material at the time, and the volume levels are to blame.

Those MBLs are good speakers, though. Notice how I am moving around yet the sound doesn't change much. In that respect they have MLs beat - totally!

Last edited:
watching the bass panels pulsate is really cool I think that alone has moved them up a couple of notches in my book.

Got to love it! over a half a million dollars of MBL equipment all ran into a $20 power strip :ROFL:

too bad they were playing church music in the beginning and elevator music after that! Those babies need to be fed some real pounding music with some dynamic range and not something you hear in a hotel lobby!

nice gear!

It looked really sobering in that room man:(
a lot of those showings are kind of stiff

Last edited:
too bad they were playing church music in the beginning and elevator music after that! Those babies need to be fed some real pounding music with some dynamic range and not something you hear in a hotel lobby!

Don't worry they did... just a bad selection when shooting the vid.

I think it went something along the lines of "he's playing crap, might as well shoot a vid".):D

Last edited:
Back