World's Largest Record Collection

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"It is about the music." We should never forget this.

Thanks Wayne.

So, how much does he want for all of it?

The website said it had to be gone by August...

Hmmm.

Pretty wild to have so much music. Even if he doesn't have rare pressings, etc. it's still must be worth ten or twenty million bucks.

Wow!

Wow, an enviable collection to say the least! Though I'm surprised that someone who loves music and records as much as that guy doesn't know how to handle them properly! You should never, ever, touch the playing surface with your hands!

WOW, I am humbled...

my wife said "don't you even think about it!"
Tim,
Your the 1st person I thought of when I saw the video.
Did you catch he started storing his collection in the basement then out grew it.
This could be you by your 70th birthday.

wow that was heavy. I think it really puts it into perspective why we are all here it is a love for the music and not just what makes it.I hope he can sell it how ironic would it be if a computer helped make the final sale

Last edited:
Tim,
Did you catch he started storing his collection in the basement then out grew it.
This could be you by your 70th birthday.

Wayne, do you really think even Tim could amass that much in the next five years ?........ LOL

He has a history in Vinyl !Library of congress or some museum should acquire it Just to have something for reference. He said only 17% of the music from the 40 to the 60 are on CD. That is 83% of history that needs to be preserved.

Back