Beatles Abby Road MFSL

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diamonds

Reaction score
Hey all you vinyl guys got a quick question. A friend of mine (used to work for MOFI in LA) gave me a copy of Abby Road MFSL on Vinyl. The copy has been played twice in it lifetime. Do you know how much this is worth?? Not that I am going to sell I was just super curious. Thanks everyone for their time!

record value

All of those recordings are going for ok dollars. A sealed copy would probably command around $120.00 - 150. A used copy of the quality you are talking about might be less than 1/2 that. Still not bad and the value will probably only go up if the item is taken care of. I just recently found out that a UHQR of Cat Stevens T. for T. is going for around 500.00 on e-bay. I own a mint copy of that pressing of which they only made 5000. Mine is open but I have yet to play it.

Doug - out

All of those recordings are going for ok dollars. A sealed copy would probably command around $120.00 - 150. A used copy of the quality you are talking about might be less than 1/2 that. Still not bad and the value will probably only go up if the item is taken care of. I just recently found out that a UHQR of Cat Stevens T. for T. is going for around 500.00 on e-bay. I own a mint copy of that pressing of which they only made 5000. Mine is open but I have yet to play it.

Doug - out

That's cool. That satisfies my curiousity. My buddy has like 30 UHQR from Pink Floyd, Beatles and other artists. I told him if he ever wants to get rid of them I am his guy. :D

That's cool. That satisfies my curiousity. My buddy has like 30 UHQR from Pink Floyd, Beatles and other artists. I told him if he ever wants to get rid of them I am his guy. :D

He must have some duplicates, because there weren't 30 seperate titles available. I have UHQR's of Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of the Moon", Cat Stephens "Tea for the Tillerman", Supertramps "Crime of the Century", Alan Parson's Project "I Robot", Earl Klugh's "Finger Paintings" and the Holst "Planets". All sound phenominal! (yes, I've opened and listened to all of them, even though they are now "tainted" to a pure collector - I like to LISTEN to my music).

I've seen the MFSL "Abbey Road" go for between $80-$100 if it's in good shape.

I've got a few of the seperate Beatles MFSL's (Abbey Road, Sargent Pepper and the White Album), but the real gem of this part of my collection is the boxed set...

Attachments

• mfslbox.jpg
    mfslbox.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 373
He must have some duplicates, because there weren't 30 seperate titles available. I have UHQR's of Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of the Moon", Cat Stephens "Tea for the Tillerman", Supertramps "Crime of the Century", Alan Parson's Project "I Robot", Earl Klugh's "Finger Paintings" and the Holst "Planets". All sound phenominal! (yes, I've opened and listened to all of them, even though they are now "tainted" to a pure collector - I like to LISTEN to my music).

I've seen the MFSL "Abbey Road" go for between $80-$100 if it's in good shape.

I've got a few of the seperate Beatles MFSL's (Abbey Road, Sargent Pepper and the White Album), but the real gem of this part of my collection is the boxed set...
Ah,man...I'd give my eye tooth for one of those boxes- And I'm not even sure what an 'eye tooth' is! But your line about how you like to LISTEN to your music suggests another thread,doesn't it?

Last edited:
I got bamboozled into buying what I thought was a CD of the MFSL’s The white album($70.00). Turns out it is a Japanese needle drop copy of the vinyl. I talked to MOFI and they told me they never made MFSL CDs of any of the Beatles stuff. Just as an FYI to all.

Beatles

This box set is killer. I would love to get my hands on a set. Has anyone seen this avaliable? I think these recordings sound great, and I have quite a few in my collection but no Beatles.........boohoo.

Doug - out

I have seen the MFSL Beatles box set come up on e-bay many times. Amazon has 2, starting at $1,999.00. Ebay has one starting at $99.00 and an another with a buy it now for 1,499.00. Too rich for my blood.

$99.00

Cherian,

Thanks I'll take the one for $99.00 right now......................yea right. To bad but thats a bit rich for my blood also.

Doug - out

Back