Vinyl

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaboomnash

Reaction score
My Mother was just visiting from out of state and heard my Logans for the first time.
It got her thinking and she stated that she has many Vinyl albums that are taking up space. Where should I start to look for buyers for these?
Easier to sell in groupings, or lots of 10 or 12 each? Individually seems like a pain.
Some of the albums she mentioned are Nat King Cole, etc. Early stuff.

She has many old 45's as well.

Lee

You could just dump them off at a used record store for cash.

You could post an ad in the paper for a estate sale, then the blokes show up and pick you clean.

That's how it is in the college town I live in.

I did the same thing about 5 years ago with a lot of my father's albums. I picked out what I wanted to keep and then sold the rest at a used record store. I think I got a little over $100. There were over welll over 300 albums. A lot of them were not worth a lot even to a collector. They were all in great shape just nothing collectable or re-saleable.

Used albums run anywhere from 99 cents to what the market will allow. Most are $20 and under depending on the artist, condition, and even sometimes the label/company.

I hope this helps a bit.

Jeff:cool:

My Mother was just visiting from out of state and heard my Logans for the first time.
It got her thinking and she stated that she has many Vinyl albums that are taking up space. Where should I start to look for buyers for these?
Easier to sell in groupings, or lots of 10 or 12 each? Individually seems like a pain.
Some of the albums she mentioned are Nat King Cole, etc. Early stuff.

She has many old 45's as well.

Lee

You could purchase a good turntable/arm/cartridge combination and discover how much better those LP'S sound.

Latest posts

Back