What is your most treasured component?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your most treasured component?

• 'Logans of course!

Votes: 59 61.5%
  • Analogue source

Votes: 10 10.4%
  • Digital Source

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Preamp

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Power amp - or integrated

Votes: 11 11.5%
  • Subwoofer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • An accessory (please specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 9 9.4%

• Total voters

amey01

Reaction score
We're all here for our ML speakers, but some of us must have other components that mean more to us or our system. What is your most treasured component? Is it your MLs or something else?

As much as I love the Logans, My most treasured componet is the music itself.

I could live without the Logans if I had to.Thank God I don't have to.

But I could not live without the music, no matter how good or bad the sound is.
:cheers:

O goodness... I'm going to have to think long and hard about this one...

Answer easy....."Other"....... our ears !!!!

Other - My entire system - the infamous synergy. Loss of any of the parts affects the whole.

Has to be the 'Logans, as they are what reproduce the sound.

Heck, I designed the room around them, of course they are the most treasured ;-)

But right after the 'Logans, it has to be the Meridian processor.

For me it's the Logans, as the CLS II is very hard to find over here in Europe, even if I paid much more for other components in my setup - I interpret your "treasured" term as indicating something different than raw cost or market value.

Manley Referance 360 watt tube monoblocks.

These are the only thing I ever regret having to sell.I have never seen another pair up for sale.:confused: :(

My Koetsu Rosewood - it has been a constant, and has given me much pleasure through a variety of turntables, arms, electronics, and speakers.

I was wishy/washy between the Logans or my preamp (or any other component). However, when I thought about it, I just really love my new preamp. Perhaps its new love or the honeymoon process, but with the sound this guy has given me, the musicality, and the flexibility of being a headphone amplifier, the Cary SLP-05 is my favorite piece at the moment.

The Summits have drained my wallet so much because of its ruthlessness and transparency, I'm beginning to think that the Logans don't necessarily like me. :)

Joey

While my CLS are the only speakers I've ever kept, I love my Clearaudio table. It brings out the most in the vinyl and it just looks cool.

The most treasured component is my wife. But sticking to matters audio, the most treasured "component" is the classical music collection I've put together over the last 35 years, and which is still growing - the 1500 legacy LPs and the approaching 5000 CDs/SACDs.

Back