Question re Vignette

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MickeyVee

Reaction score
Hi all,

Quick question to the Vignette owners..
My Vignette, which I will be using for a center channel, is coming in next week and I ordered it sight unseen.
Can you tell me if I can use a bananna type connection or do I have to use a spade connection? I cant tell from the Martin Logan site pictures or manual.
When I ordered my Nordost Solar Wind speaker cables, I had them terminated with bananna. Since I can't re-terminate them myself, just need to know whether I need to send the one cable back.

Thanks!

Hi all,

Quick question to the Vignette owners..
My Vignette, which I will be using for a center channel, is coming in next week and I ordered it sight unseen.
Can you tell me if I can use a bananna type connection or do I have to use a spade connection? I cant tell from the Martin Logan site pictures or manual.
When I ordered my Nordost Solar Wind speaker cables, I had them terminated with bananna. Since I can't re-terminate them myself, just need to know whether I need to send the one cable back.

Thanks!

Mickey,
Let us know how you like your vignette once you get it dialed in. I would be interested to know how it sounds. I have been considering either a Fresco or a Vignette center channel to complement my Mosaics, and eventual Grotto. Thanks!

-capT

Back