Dust Covers for ML speakers

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should ML provide a "High-quality" dust cover with every speaker purchase?

• No.

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Yes.

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • I would be willing to pay $60. - $75 more for a pair

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • I would be willing to pay $80. - $100 more for a pair

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • I would be willing to pay $105. - $130 more for a pair

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SugarMedia

Reaction score
Should ML provide a "High-quality" dust cover with every new speaker purchase?

You can vote on multiple questions.

Last edited:
I think ML makes enough of a cut that they dont need to charge us more.

Or.... maybe give free covers to MLO members only. ;)

I use my system every day, so I would not use dustcovers, however, if I had a system that I used for dedicated 2 channel listening and the use of it was infrequent, i would definitely want to keep the MLs covered.

ML Accessories line addition...

SugarMedia,

IMHO, I think ML should offer ML dust covers as a addition to their accessory line of products. ML owner would have the option to purchase dust covers for any of their ML speakers or subwoofers, at anytime... :) If I had the need was going to be gone on an extended trip, expeanded to two systems or was in a coma for six months - I or my loved ones could purchase some dust covers for my systems ML speakers... ;)

My position is quite obvious having initiated the thread. I want a dust cover more in the summer time when I have my windows opens and am gone in the afternoon hours. And when I want one to keep little fingers away.

I am willing to pay more as well.

I agree with the guys above, I use my system every day so, NO I would not want to take covers on and off every day. But if I could get covers at a reasonable price I would just to have for those times when I leave on vacation or don’t use my system for an extended periods of time.

I think dust covers should be part of the speaker purchase - it is common knowledge that the speakers and dust don't mix, so why not give us some way of keeping the dust out.

Obviously I wouldn't use them every day, but when going away or when cleaning the house, tradesmen in, etc. it would be very handy.

lugano said:
Why not use 2 duvet covers, bought for $9.99 apiece at your preferred discount shop ??

Because the poll topic was, 'High quality.'

You should expect this for spending 5-10k on a high-end speaker. You don't think so?

SugarMedia said:
Because the poll topic was, 'High quality.'

You should expect this for spending 5-10k on a high-end speaker. You don't think so?

I agree... we should all get speaker covers. Sonus Faber includes awesome speaker covers for their Cremonas... why not Logans? :rolleyes:

Dust covers should definitly be an option. Right now I use the original plastic bags from the shipping cartons (I travel a lot for my work, so looks and/or putting them on or off is not an issue).

Hmmmmmm .... don't some of the members regularly communicate with a person working at Martin Logan? Maybe we could convince them to offer covers in their online store?????? ;)

Latest posts

Back